Q: What is this about?
- While the number of potentially-affected glass bottles is very small, Stella Artois is voluntarily recalling certain packages as a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our consumers. This is due to an issue affecting select 11.2-ounce (330-ml) glass bottles of Stella Artois beer supplied to us by a third-party glass supplier.
- This voluntary recall came after we identified a glass packaging flaw in some 11.2-ounce (330-ml) bottles that may cause a small piece of glass to break off.
Q: What is the potentially-affected product?
- This recall applies to Stella Artois 6-packs, 12-packs, 18-packs, 24-packs, individual Stella Artois bottles in “Best of Belgium” multi-packs in the U.S. and Canada, and Stella Artois Légère 6-packs and 12-packs in the U.S.
- If you have 11.2-ounce (330-ml) bottles of Stella Artois beer, click here to check if your beer may be potentially affected.
- No other products are affected.
Q: Is it safe to drink my Stella Artois?
- The voluntary recall is limited to Stella Artois bottles only, and does not apply to Stella Artois in cans or on draught.
- If your 11.2-ounce (330-ml) bottles of Stella Artois fall within this recall, you should not consume it, or allow anyone else to consume it.
- If your Stella Artois falls outside of this recall, it is safe to drink.
- It is important to know that this issue relates to a packaging flaw in certain packages. It does not relate to any part of our brewing process.
Q: Will I be reimbursed?
- If we establish that you currently have product that falls within the date ranges for potentially-affected Stella Artois bottles, you will be reimbursed.
- Click here to start that process.
Q: What should I do if I think I have been injured as a result of drinking an affected product.
- You should immediately seek medical assistance.
- When it is safe to do so, you should contact us at 1-855-215-5824 seven days a week from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Eastern Time.
For any other questions, please call 1-855-215-5824 seven days a week from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Eastern Time.